Thanksgiving 2024 Thread

Edge612

Santa's Mentor
MMC Premiere
Oct 7, 2011
DAYS TILL THANKSGIVING: 215
DAYS TILL NOVEMBER: 188
DAYS TILL THE BERS: 127

Happy Final Weekend Of April! Today folks we have 215 days remaining until Thanksgiving, 188 days to go until November, and 127 days left until The Bers. Our next milestone will be on Wednesday. That will be when the huge milestone month of May arrives. Will you be ready and excited for it when it arrives? I will. But right now, we move along in our Stress-Free Super Spring feeling great on a Saturday with the weekend beginning. And our whole week of greatness behind us. But folks a big turning point is coming, and you’ll hear about it on Monday officially. But I think the number of weeks we have in front of us now is getting a big round # coming. And that is huge. Of course, there’s nothing to worry about but I think we have to acknowledge it when it arrives. For now, let’s focus on a quiet weekend period here in this thread. That’s how we like our weekends although for me I kind of have a busy weekend. But that’s ok, I have had plenty of quiet weekends and have some more coming the next couple of weeks. Turkey friends keep gobbling your way into the weekend. And we’ll be talking more and more about our Mini-Thanksgiving to celebrate being halfway soon enough. Have a great Final Weekend Of April!​

SolidSnake84

Dang Near Santa Himself
MMC Member
MMC Premiere
Sep 14, 2019
Virginia
Happy Saturday! I'm looking forward to a three day weekend this coming week, as our government offices are closed on Friday due to the local Apple Blossom Festival! 3 Day weekends really do feel like a holiday! Have a great day!

DecemberisComing

Dang Near Santa Himself
MMC Member
MMC Premiere
Apr 21, 2019
Illinois
I love the quiet weekends we have here, and I think my weekend here at home is going to be peaceful too and I hope that means I will be ready to welcome May and let myself embrace the excitement. As usual, May is filling up and two of the weekend are already looking a bit hectic but that is okay.

Edge612

Santa's Mentor
MMC Premiere
Oct 7, 2011
Happy Saturday! I'm looking forward to a three day weekend this coming week, as our government offices are closed on Friday due to the local Apple Blossom Festival! 3 Day weekends really do feel like a holiday! Have a great day!
I got 2 3-day weekends in May too. Taking Friday of Mother's Day Weekend and then obviously Memorial Day.

Edge612

Santa's Mentor
MMC Premiere
Oct 7, 2011
I love the quiet weekends we have here, and I think my weekend here at home is going to be peaceful too and I hope that means I will be ready to welcome May and let myself embrace the excitement. As usual, May is filling up and two of the weekend are already looking a bit hectic but that is okay.
Keep balance...that's what I'm trying to do constantly...work...home...fun...go out...restful evenings have become my favorite thing though. I don't want to get home too late most times and even if I did on a rare occasion I'll make it my business to rest/read and watch t.v. with Damian for at least an hour before going to bed!

Edge612

Santa's Mentor
MMC Premiere
Oct 7, 2011
DAYS TILL THANKSGIVING: 214
DAYS TILL NOVEMBER: 187
DAYS TILL THE BERS: 126

Happy Late April! Today folks we have 214 days remaining until Thanksgiving, 187 days left until November, and 126 days to go until The Bers. Our next milestone will be on Wednesday. It will be the Arrival of May. It will begin the biggest month of milestones my friends. We move along in our Super Spring Stress Free Style feeling great and enjoying our time here on a quiet weekend period part 2. Have to enjoy the quiet times in this thread on the weekend after crazy weeks of topics non-stop. It’s a big one tomorrow folks. A big and even dare I say huge week ahead. You’ll see why when we do our weekly countdown on Monday. And you’ll see it even more-so on Wednesday with that milestone that brings us to the biggest month of milestones. Pretty amazing if you ask me. But we’re in a great spot still. As I’ve said Stress Free Season will continue all the way up till The Bers hits 100. And we all know that date by now. But that milestone is still almost a month off. That gives us more time to feel little stress and simply enjoy where we are. It’s a great spot friends and I hope you are enjoying it while we have it. Never wish time away because you can never get it back. And spring is a great time of year. Have a great Late April!​

SolidSnake84

Dang Near Santa Himself
MMC Member
MMC Premiere
Sep 14, 2019
Virginia
Happy Sunday! May is getting closer and closer! Exciting times to come but enjoying our stress free weekends! I have Thanksgiving on the brain, though! Have a great Sunday

LadyLynn

The Christmas Freak
MMC Member
MMC Premiere
Jun 22, 2020
Riverton, Utah
I like quiet weekends and because they aren't all like that, it makes them even more special.

Edge612

Santa's Mentor
MMC Premiere
Oct 7, 2011
DAYS TILL THANKSGIVING: 213
DAYS TILL NOVEMBER: 186
DAYS TILL THE BERS: 125

Happy Next To Last Day Of April! Today folks we have 213 days remaining until Thanksgiving, 186 days left until November, and 125 days to go until The Bers. Our next milestone will be on Wednesday when we reach the Arrival of May. Yes, the month with all the big milestones. But right now friends we start a new week with our Super Spring Stress Free Style and take a look at our weekly feature on Mondays which is our Weekly Countdown till Thanksgiving Week. Friends hold on tight as today we have reached 30 weeks until Thanksgiving Week. Wow. We have reached the culmination of the 30s. I’m afraid to see where we go from here but as we’ve said as long as we keep it in the first half we’re ok. But May will be such a big month here. It always is the biggest month really outside of The Bers in this thread. So let’s just focus on our Monday first and hopefully you enjoyed our weekly feature that we’ve been doing on Mondays for years now. Definitely a staple and a way to acknowledge where we are each time we begin a brand new week. Turkey friends I hope you all have a great start to your week and don’t rush ahead for what’s to come. We will get there when the time is right. Have a great Next To Last Day Of April!​

Rich

Christmas Royalty
MMC Donor
MMC Premiere
Sep 23, 2010
Warner Robins, GA
Wow! 30 weeks. Hard to believe.

SolidSnake84

Dang Near Santa Himself
MMC Member
MMC Premiere
Sep 14, 2019
Virginia
30 weeks looks....interesting. Still have the mentality that 30 is a way off, but when that goes to 29, it will feel so different! 29 is awful close to 26, which is halfway.....It's coming! And we will see it this month! Have a great Monday!

DecemberisComing

Dang Near Santa Himself
MMC Member
MMC Premiere
Apr 21, 2019
Illinois
30 weeks is an amazing number to see and I agree that hitting the 20s next week will be even better.

I received an Bridal Shower invitation today and I went to the registry right away and I chose a set of three serving platters-- billed as cheese, party, and turkey! How could I resist? I hope they celebrate many, many happy holidays with them!

Gobble, gobble!

Edge612

Santa's Mentor
MMC Premiere
Oct 7, 2011
DAYS TILL THANKSGIVING: 212
DAYS TILL NOVEMBER: 185
DAYS TILL THE BERS: 124

Happy April Finale! Today folks we have 212 days remaining until Thanksgiving, 185 days to go until November, and 124 days left until The Bers. Our next milestone will be tomorrow when the month of May Arrives. And it’s going to be big folks. But right now, we continue in our Super Spring Stress-Free Style. And enjoying it here this Tuesday. Tuesday = Picture Day. You know that right? So, do I. One of our favorite weekly features is upon us so post those pictures as many pictures as you can here today on this Tuesday of Autumn/Thanksgiving. Those feelings we get every Tuesday here from your contributions make Tuesdays extra special in my book. And I hope you will enjoy your fellow Thanksgiving friends’ posts/pictures today as well. We had a warm Monday. Felt almost like summer. Borderline. Not quite though. But could the Sweatfest be far off? I think we’ll see how May starts off. Predictions are for a warmer than normal summer here. Most areas I saw are calling for that around a good part of the country. But who knows. Every year they try to guess it. Hard to predict an entire overall season. Turkey friends I hope your final day of this month of April goes well and is a productive one. Have a great April Finale!​

Christmas Activities

Sponsors

Banner image Banner image Banner image Banner image Banner image