Thanksgiving 2024 Thread

DecemberisComing

Dang Near Santa Himself
MMC Member
MMC Premiere
Apr 21, 2019
Illinois
I have a black speckled enamel roasting pan. Actually I have 5 oval ones all in different sizes. My mom had the rectangle one when I was a kid. Not sure where it ended up after my parents divorced. Do you recall what was in her stuffing? Was it an onion and celery stuffing? Thats what mine is. Does your mom have any sisters still around that may know the recipe?
My mom's roasting pan was black speckled and oval too. It was very large. Definitely celery, not sure about the onions. She was the youngest of her siblings but some of her nieces are within 12-15 years of her so I might ask them-- thanks for the suggestion!

Rich

Christmas Royalty
MMC Donor
MMC Premiere
Sep 23, 2010
Warner Robins, GA

Edge612

Santa's Mentor
MMC Premiere
Oct 7, 2011
DAYS TILL THANKSGIVING: 226
DAYS TILL NOVEMBER: 199
DAYS TILL THE BERS: 138

Happy 2nd Half Of April! Today folks we move along and see we have 226 days remaining until Thanksgiving, 199 days left until November, and 138 days to go until The Bers. Our next milestone will be on Tom Turkey Day which will be in 9 days. That won’t happen this week but it will happen next week my friends. And that will be extra special for all of us gobblers. We move along in our Super Spring and we know it’s Tuesday so you know that means Picture Day. It’s going to be a great one I hope and we can all post pictures of everything Fall and/or Thanksgiving related of course. And I’ll be back later today to post mine. But this is definitely one of my more fun and simple highlights of the week every Tuesday. Tuesday always felt like a non-descript day when I was a kid. It was my least favorite day. But now it’s Picture Day and that makes it fun and awesome. Turkey friends I hope you are getting some nice spring weather where you are but I know you probably will be dealing with some rain sometimes too like we’ve been. April showers right? And I have to say that we definitely are in our Stress Free time here in April so let’s keep it going today on this Tuesday. Gobble Gobble. Have a great 2nd Half Of April!​

The_Escalation

Dang Near Santa Himself
MMC Member
MMC Premiere
Jun 25, 2020
Texas
This dang children’s show…has become a favorite here at our house. I think my wife and I were more excited about the new episodes than our kids were. I don’t know how the creators took a cartoon about a dog family and made it so relatable and emotional. The Bluey hype is real.

DecemberisComing

Dang Near Santa Himself
MMC Member
MMC Premiere
Apr 21, 2019
Illinois
Those aren't official?
I would also like a confirmation, is this a past schedule or for this year?!? My dad was a Bears fan and I may have to start pondering how to incorporate the game into the day!!!

Christmas Activities

Sponsors

Banner image Banner image Banner image Banner image Banner image