Thanksgiving 2024 Thread

Edge612

Santa's Mentor
MMC Premiere
Oct 7, 2011
DAYS TILL THANKSGIVING: 220
DAYS TILL NOVEMBER: 193
DAYS TILL THE BERS: 132

Happy April Week! Today folks we have 220 days remaining until Thanksgiving, 193 days to go until November, and 132 days left until The Bers. Our next milestone will be Thursday when we reach Tom Turkey Day. But right now of course we move along in our Super Spring feeling a lack of stress I hope and a new week of topics begin. Monday we always do our Weekly Countdown till Thanksgiving Week. And that stands right now at 31 weeks folks. Yes, moving through the 30s now. And into the low 30s. Big time moving ahead now. But still safely well above halfway which I think will scare us but excite us all when that day comes. For now we enjoy this day which is Monday and realize that we have a brand new week to enjoy. I wish the best in the start of the week for you. I hope you all had a good weekend and are having a good April so far. And realizing in this thread how big things are going to start getting sooner rather than later. That’s why I say enjoy the stress-free time. Let’s enjoy our spring which definitely feels enjoyable without any nerves yet for The Bers or The Holidays. Turkey friends have a great time today. And be good. Do well. And make the most of this Monday that you can. Have a great April Week!​

Rich

Christmas Royalty
MMC Donor
MMC Premiere
Sep 23, 2010
Warner Robins, GA
1713780335659.png

Edge612

Santa's Mentor
MMC Premiere
Oct 7, 2011
DAYS TILL THANKSGIVING: 219
DAYS TILL NOVEMBER: 192
DAYS TILL THE BERS: 131

Happy Latter April! Today folks we have 219 days remaining until Thanksgiving, 192 days to go until November, and 131 days left until The Bers. Our next milestone will be the day after tomorrow which is going to be Tom Turkey Day #5. But for now, gobblers, we’re enjoying our Picture Day Tuesday, right? We are in our Super Spring and still being Stress-Free here. That’s always a good thing for us. Hopefully your Monday went well, and you enjoyed our weekly countdown. And now on to our day of posting pictures. Share those pictures my friends of all things that make you think of fall and Thanksgiving. It’s the most wonderful time of year. Isn’t it? Well, it’s hard to beat, that is for sure. My turkey friends I hope you will keep enjoying these days. Truly, we know what next month is. It’s crazy in this thread. The biggest markers of the year basically show up one after another. So, for now we enjoy the quieter month of April. Clinging on to it while we can and enjoying our springtime. I’ll be back later today to hopefully post some pictures as well as I try to do every single Tuesday and see what all of you have posted as well. Thanks for being great and part of this great website and thread. Have a great Latter April!​

Christmas Activities

Sponsors

Banner image Banner image Banner image Banner image Banner image