1713315933458.png

Edge612

Santa's Mentor
MMC Premiere
Oct 7, 2011
DAYS TILL THANKSGIVING: 225
DAYS TILL NOVEMBER: 198
DAYS TILL THE BERS: 137

Happy Wise Wednesday! Today folks we have 225 days remaining until Thanksgiving, 198 days to go until November, and 137 days left until The Bers. Our next milestone will be Tom Turkey Day which will happen 1 week from tomorrow. But for now friends we move along in our Super Spring with our Weekly Wednesday Poll Stress-Free Style!

What’s your favorite time period on Thanksgiving Day?

• Morning (parade, food prep)
  • Afternoon (food prep, dinner)
  • Evening (dinner, dessert)
  • Overnight (time with the family/sleeping off the turkey)
  • Hmmmmm there is nothing like waking up on Thanksgiving morning to be honest. I’m going to go with B though. The football being on, food preparation, and starting to eat at the table with family is awesome. I think I’ll stick with it but I love all 4 of the choices. What about you? Turkey friends have a great time today. Have a great Wise Wednesday!​

SolidSnake84

Dang Near Santa Himself
MMC Member
MMC Premiere
Sep 14, 2019
Virginia
I'm going to go with "A". Waking up on Thanksgiving morning, I honestly feel like it is the most peaceful morning of the entire year. There is no pressure or any thinking about PCB's or thinking about anything being "over" in any way. Thanksgiving morning is nothing but pure joy, as I wake up and usually can smell wonderful smells already. I double down on my statement that Thanksgiving morning is the best morning out of the entire year.

The_Escalation

Dang Near Santa Himself
MMC Member
MMC Premiere
Jun 25, 2020
Texas
I would also like a confirmation, is this a past schedule or for this year?!? My dad was a Bears fan and I may have to start pondering how to incorporate the game into the day!!!
Not official, sorry. I just grabbed the schedule from the last time that Thanksgiving fell on the 28th.

Rich

Christmas Royalty
MMC Donor
MMC Premiere
Sep 23, 2010
Warner Robins, GA
I'm going to go with "A". Waking up on Thanksgiving morning, I honestly feel like it is the most peaceful morning of the entire year. There is no pressure or any thinking about PCB's or thinking about anything being "over" in any way. Thanksgiving morning is nothing but pure joy, as I wake up and usually can smell wonderful smells already. I double down on my statement that Thanksgiving morning is the best morning out of the entire year.
The best morning out of the entire year as an adult, yes. As a child, it's still Christmas morning. ;)

DecemberisComing

Dang Near Santa Himself
MMC Member
MMC Premiere
Apr 21, 2019
Illinois
I have that pan and use it every year for my Thanksgiving and each time I make turkey anytime of the year.
I tried to find a picture of this pan with slices of bread drying out in it, but I struck out!!!

Christmas Activities

Sponsors

Banner image Banner image Banner image Banner image Banner image